· Students from St. Petersburg State University of Information Technology, Mechanics & Optics Take the Gold at IBM-Sponsored ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (2012-05-17 15:52)
WARSAW, Poland, may 17, 2012 — Three students from St. Petersburg State University of Information Technology, Mechanics & Optics have been named World Champions of the 2012 Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC). Sponsored by IBM (NYSE: IBM), the competition, affectionately known as the Battle of the Brains, challenged 112 university teams to solve some of the most challenging computer programming problems they've ever faced in a strict five hour deadline.
· PKWARE Offers First Enterprise-Level Security App On Google Play (2012-05-17 15:52)
MILWAUKEE, May 17, 2012 – PKWARE, inc., the industry leader in data-centric security, today announced SecureZIP Reader for the Android™ operating system, an application that secures enterprise and government data on Android-powered devices. This first-of-its-kind solution allows corporate end-users to securely access data from the Cloud on mobile devices.
· Thirteenth Annual eHealthcare Leadership Awards Features 14 Categories to Recognize Outstanding Websites and Digital Communications (2012-05-17 15:47)
The eHealthcare Leadership Awards program, which drew nearly 1,200 entries last year, recognizes the best websites and digital communications of healthcare organizations, online companies, pharmaceutical/medical equipment firms, corporate suppliers, and business improvement initiatives. The program is presented by eHealthcare Strategy & Trends, a leading publication for Internet knowledge and management.
· ENR top Firms Choose Bentley”s ProjectWise for Project Work Sharing and Substantive Collaboration (2012-05-17 15:47)
Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, today announced at this gathering of infrastructure professionals from around the world that an unprecedented number of the highest-ranking ENR top Design Firms rely on the ProjectWise system of servers and services for work sharing and substantive collaboration. In accordance with Engineering News-Record’s ranking of the 500 largest U.S.-based designs firms published April 23, 2012, ProjectWise is the system of choice for:
· Technology startup Yovia helps advertisers leverage Facebook for real growth (2012-05-17 15:42)
JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla., may 17, 2012 – The slogan on the wall of Yovia's Jacksonville Beach offices says 'Spread the word®' because that's what the startup does. Yovia's People Engine is a unique technology that matches millions of social media users with select advertisers in a way that works to drive real leads and sales for businesses.
· ABI Research: Alternative Location Market to Reach $8 Billion, Indoor to Follow (2012-05-17 15:37)
Precision indoor location is stealing the headlines, yet wide-area alternative/hybrid location is where the money is today.
· DOTmed Introduces new Equipment Guides (2012-05-17 15:37)
DOTmed.com, inc., the Internet’s largest marketplace for new and used medical equipment and parts, has introduced DOTmed new Equipment Guides in print and online. The guides provide at-a-glance profiles of current specific modalities from all major medical equipment manufacturers. They debuted in the may edition of DOTmed Business News and online in DOTmed’s popular, interactive and newly enhanced Virtual Trade Show. DOTmed new Equipment Guides increase the company’s appeal to the important provider audience as they can now easily access a wealth of medical device information. Users can also shop for their equipment at DOTmed where major OEMs such as GE Healthcare, Carestream Health and STERIS Corporation have WebStores, with Siemens Healthcare and Philips Healthcare Webstores opening soon.
· Spacenet Introduces Connect Series of Managed Network Services (2012-05-17 15:37)
Spacenet inc.®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Gilat Satellite Networks ltd. (NASDAQ-NMS: GILT), and a leading provider of managed network and data security services announced today its Connect Series of network services. Spacenet’s Connect Series is a tiered set of managed services that helps clarify and simplify network operations outsourcing. Spacenet will be showcasing its Connect Series in Booth 512 at NACStech, may 21st through 23rd in Nashville.
· AXIS Integrated Solutions Joins Intacct Business Partner Program (2012-05-17 15:32)
SAN JOSE, Calif. and ST. LOUIS, may 17, 2012 — Intacct, a leading provider of cloud financial management and accounting software, today announced the addition of AXIS Integrated Solutions (AXIS) to its Business Partner Program. AXIS, a long-time Sage partner and leading ERP and CRM consulting firm in the Midwest, has been implementing financial, accounting, and business management software since 1989. This new partnership with Intacct enables AXIS to support growing demand from clients for a true cloud computing-based financial management and accounting system.
· Fashion Retailer Charlotte Russe Selects Innotrac for eCommerce Fulfillment and Contact Center Solutions (2012-05-17 15:32)
ATLANTA, may 17, 2012 – Innotrac Corporation (NASDAQ-NMS: INOC), a best-of-breed commerce provider integrating digital technology, fulfillment, and contact center solutions, today announced that fashion retailer Charlotte Russe has selected Innotrac to provide fulfillment and contact center solutions for its growing eCommerce business.
· Calypso V13 Empowers Capital Markets Firms to Efficiently Launch OTC Clearing and Collateral Services (2012-05-17 15:27)
Calypso Technology, inc., the global capital markets platform provider, today announced the release of Calypso V13. The latest version builds on the market leading cross-asset processing platform, aimed at helping customers take advantage of opportunities created by the new OTC market structure in Clearing and Collateral Management services.
· Club Diamond Nation Announces Its Pre-Launch with A Charity Challenge (2012-05-17 15:22)
FLEMINGTON, N.J., may 17, 2012 — Club Diamond Nation (clubdiamondnation.com), a virtual baseball and softball academy, premieres with the first-ever Club Diamond Nation Charity Challenge. The site's resident stars will compete to win $25,000 for their selected charities.
· AT&T 4G LTE Available In Naples (2012-05-17 15:22)
NAPLES, Fla., may 17, 2012 – AT&T* has turned on its 4G LTE network in Naples, bringing customers the latest generation of wireless network technology. AT&T 4G LTE provides several benefits, including:
· CTS PLATFORM Obtains Verified Status from FitForCommerce (2012-05-17 15:17)
Commerce Technology Solutions (CTS), a leader in digital commerce, today announced that its CTS Platform has been verified by leading e-commerce consultancy FitForCommerce. The FitForCommerce Verification is a prestigious and important accreditation in the commerce industry.
· HL7 Launches new Membership Program and Webpage for Caregivers: (2012-05-17 15:17)
Health Level Seven® (HL7®) International, the global leader in developing interoperability standards for healthcare IT, today announced a pilot membership program and webpage to encourage clinician caregivers to participate in the process of developing standards for electronic health records (EHRs).