So many business folks look at me like I have four heads when I inform them that in order to get their web site some visibility in the search engines that they will need to contribute to a blog or at the very least, add some content to their web site on a regular basis. Content is still king online and I wanted to share some personal insight as to why I feel that it is so very important….
- Google crawls my site rapidly and often. the more content that I create, the more Google wants to come back to my site and crawl it. the more it crawls my site, the more opportunities I have to edit / alter keywords, etc., to grab certain key rankings.
- Google indexes my content rapidly. I’ve written blog articles before that have been indexed IN google within 13 minutes flat. this means I can obviously get my message out quickly and be able to be relevant on trending topics. again, Google has come to expect content from me, so it constantly is checking for new content.
- Ideas & Insight. the more content that I create, the more I’m forcing my mind to stay on top of my industry. this of course translates to being an authority in my field.
- Credibility. I’ve been invited to speak at countless conventions and associates because of my blogging. I’ve also been on local Orlando news channels frequently because they found a relevant blog article in Google and called my company.
- Newsletter Food. on Target sends out a weekly newsletter to our client base. Because I generate content for my blog, it auto-populates our newsletter and automatically sends it out weekly. I don’t have to create articles in multiple places.
- Social Media Feeder. Because of my blogging, a lot of my social media posts, etc., get automatically populated. I’m able to quickly disseminate my my insight across multiple platforms & now that Google loves to crawl social media outlets, I want those blog posts linked to from those outlets.
If you despise writing, hire someone. if you don’t have the time, pay someone who does have the time. if you really want your web site and it’s Internet marketing presence to grow, content is a hefty consideration that must be a part of your overall Internet Marketing plan. my team at on Target is all about quality, relevant and intelligent content creation.
Call us today to see how we can help your business gain and share it’s expertise on the Internet. In Orlando: 407-830-4550, Nationwide: 866-998-6886. OnTargetWebSolutions.com
If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!